Cultural Heritage and the Location Choice of Dutch Households in a Residential Sorting Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mark van Duijn & Jan Rouwendal, 2013. "Cultural heritage and the location choice of Dutch households in a residential sorting model," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 473-500, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010.
"Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2008. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CESifo Working Paper Series 2448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allen Klaiber, H. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 2010. "Valuing open space in a residential sorting model of the Twin Cities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 57-77, September.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2009. "Beautiful city," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q3, pages 10-17.
- Murdock, Jennifer, 2006. "Handling unobserved site characteristics in random utility models of recreation demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "An Equilibrium Model of Sorting in an Urban Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 10865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & V. Kerry Smith & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "The New Economics of Equilibrium Sorting and its Transformational Role for Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 16349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Drukker & Peter Egger & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2013. "On Two-Step Estimation of a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances and Endogenous Regressors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 686-733, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark van Duijn & Jan Rouwendal & Ruben van Loon, 2014. "Urban Resilience: Store Location Dynamics and Cultural Heritage," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1158, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacob Macdonald & Sofia Franco, 2015. "The Effects of Tangible Immovable Cultural Heritage on Residential Property Values: Evidence from Lisbon, Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa15p657, European Regional Science Association.
- Mark van Duijn & Jan Rouwendal, 2015. "Sorting based on Urban Heritage and Income: Evidence from the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-030/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Mar 2018.
- ., 2014. "Residential segregation and people sorting within cities," Chapters,in: Urban Economics and Urban Policy, chapter 3, pages 54-76 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhiling Wang & Thomas de Graaff & Peter Nijkamp, 2014. "The choice of migration destinations: cultural diversity versus cultural distance," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1147, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Verstraten & Gerard Verweij & Peter Zwaneveld, 2018. "Why do wages grow faster in urban areas? Sorting of high potentials matters," CPB Discussion Paper 377, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ruben Loon & Tom Gosens & Jan Rouwendal, 2014.
"Cultural heritage and the attractiveness of cities: evidence from recreation trips,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(3), pages 253-285, August.
- Ruben van Loon & Tom Gosens & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "Cultural Heritage and the Attractiveness of Cities: Evidence from Recreation Trips," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-049/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Zhang, Zhaohua & Hite, Diane, 2015. "House Value, Crime and Residential Location Choice," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196826, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Zhiling Wang & Thomas De Graaff & Peter Nijkamp, 2016.
"Cultural Diversity and Cultural Distance as Choice Determinants of Migration Destination,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 176-200, June.
- Zhiling Wang & Thomas de Graaff & Peter Nijkamp, 2014. "Cultural Diversity and Cultural Distance as Choice Determinants of Migration Destination," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-066/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martijn J. Burger & Evert J. Meijers & Marloes M. Hoogerbrugge & Jaume Masip Tresserra, 2015. "Borrowed Size, Agglomeration Shadows and Cultural Amenities in North-West Europe," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 1090-1109, June.
- Jan Rouwendal & Jasper Dekkers & Jaap Boter, 2013. "Modelling The Relationship Between Different Typs Of Urban Amenities And Knowledge Workers Using Spatial Panel Data," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1193, European Regional Science Association.
- Ismir Mulalic & Ninette Pilegaard & Jan Rouwendal, 2015. "Does improving Public Transport decrease Car Ownership? Evidence from the Copenhagen Metropolitan Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-139/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal, 2014.
"Location Choices of highly Educated Foreign Workers: the Importance of Urban Amenities,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-093/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Or Levkovich & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "Location choices of highly-educated foreign workers: the importance of urban amenities," ERSA conference papers ersa14p960, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-11-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-14 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .