On the Autocorrelation of Growth Rates: Evidence for Micro, Small and Large Firms from the Austrian Service Industries, 1975-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mercedes Teruel-Carrizosa, 2010. "Gibrat’s law and the learning process," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 355-373, May.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003. "Benefit duration and unemployment entry: A quasi-experiment in Austria," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 259-273, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014.
"The persistence of firms' knowledge base: a quantile approach to Italian data,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(7), pages 585-610, October.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "The persistence of firms' knowledge base: A quantile approach to Italian data," Working Papers hal-00867132, HAL.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The persistence of firms' knowledge base: a quantile approach to Italian data," Post-Print hal-01070566, HAL.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The persistence of firms’ knowledge base: a quantile approach to Italian data," Post-Print hal-01080077, HAL.
- Colombelli Alessandra & Quatraro Francesco, 2012. "Persistence of innovation and knowledge structure: Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201205, University of Turin.
- Aziza Garsaa & Nadine Levratto, 2014. "Is job creation dependent on the local context? An analysis of French industrial establishments over the period 2004-2010," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-49, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
Keywordsserial correlation; firm growth; service sector; quantile regression; Austria;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2009-01-03 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2008:i:332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .