Gibrat’s law and the learning process
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fotopoulos, Georgios & Louri-Dendrinou, Eleni, 2002. "Corporate Growth and FDI: Are Multinationals Stimulating Local Industrial Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Fariñas & Lourdes Moreno, 2000. "Firms' Growth, Size and Age: A Nonparametric Approach," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 249-265, November.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2004. "Firm Growth and FDI: Are Multinationals Stimulating Local Industrial Development?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 163-189, 09.
- Audretsch, David B, et al, 2002.
"Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 81-97.
- Audretsch, David B & Thurik, A R Roy, 2000. "Impeded Industrial Restructuring: The Growth Penalty," CEPR Discussion Papers 2648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Singh, Ajit & Whittington, Geoffrey, 1975.
"The Size and Growth of Firms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Pakes, A. & Ericson, R., 1990.
"Empirical Implications Of Alternative Models Of Firm Dynamics,"
594, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Pakes, Ariel & Ericson, Richard, 1998. "Empirical Implications of Alternative Models of Firm Dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 1-45, March.
- Ariel Pakes & Richard Ericson, 1989. "Empirical Implications of Alternative Models of Firm Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 2893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hart, Peter E & Oulton, Nicholas, 1996. "Growth and Size of Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1242-52, September.
- Agiomirgianakis, G. & Asteriou, D., 2003. "The Determinants of Small Firm Growth in the Greek Manufacturing Sector," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 18, pages 817-836.
- Audretsch, D.B. & Klomp, L. & Thurik, A.R., 2002.
"Gibrat's Law: are the services different?,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2002-04-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & Antonio Garcia-Tabuenca, 2004. "ICT policies for SMEs and regional disparities. The Spanish case," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-70, May.
- Enrico Santarelli, 2002.
"Is subsidizing entry an optimal policy?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 39-52, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2001. "The relationship between size and growth: the case of Italian newborn firms," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 451-454.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2005.
"Do financial constraints hold back innovation and growth?: Evidence on the role of public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1385-1403, November.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2003. "Do Financial Constraints Hold Back Innovation and Growth? Evidence on the Role of Public Policy," Discussion Papers 820, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Storey, D. J. & Tether, B. S., 1998. "Public policy measures to support new technology-based firms in the European Union," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1037-1057, April.
- I. Pena, 2004. "Business Incubation Centers and New Firm Growth in the Basque Country," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 223-236, 04.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Evans, David S., 1986.
"Tests of Alternative Theories of Firm Growth,"
86-36, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Manuel Arellano & Olympia Bover, 1990. "La econometría de datos de panel," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 3-45, January.
- David B. Audretsch & A. Roy Thurik, 2000. "Capitalism and democracy in the 21st Century: from the managed to the entrepreneurial economy," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 17-34.
- Das, Sanghamitra, 1995. "Size, age and firm growth in an infant industry: The computer hardware industry in India," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-126, March.
- Audretsch, David B & Mahmood, Talat, 1994. "Firm Selection and Industry Evolution: The Post-entry Performance of New Firms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 243-60, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:34:y:2010:i:4:p:355-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.