Report NEP-ENT-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Sander Wennekers & Martin Carree, 2010. "The relationship between entrepreneurship and economic development: is it U-shaped?," Scales Research Reports H200824, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Bruder, Jana & Räthke-Döppner, Solvig, 2008. "Ethnic minority self-employment in Germany: Geographical distribution and determinants of regional variation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 100, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Knockaert, M. & Clarysse, B. & Wright, M. & Lockett, A., 2008. "Agency and similarity effects and the VC's attitude towards academic spin-out investing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Liliana Doganova & Marie Eyquem-Renault, 2009. "What do business models do? Narratives, calculation and market exploration," Post-Print halshs-00347615, HAL.
- Neumark, David & Wall, Brandon & Zhang, Junfu, 2008. "Do Small Businesses Create More Jobs? New Evidence for the United States from the National Establishment Time Series," IZA Discussion Papers 3888, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2008. "Self-Employment Dynamics, State Dependence and Cross-Mobility Patterns," IZA Discussion Papers 3900, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Viale, Thierry, 2008. "Unpacking the "institutional portfolio" theoretical elements for an analysis of institutional change through objectification of resources and habitus," HEC Research Papers Series 906, HEC Paris.
- Alex Coad & Werner Hölzl, 2008. "On the Autocorrelation of Growth Rates: Evidence for Micro, Small and Large Firms from the Austrian Service Industries, 1975-2004," WIFO Working Papers 332, WIFO.
- Rammer, Christian & Schmiele, Anja, 2008. "Drivers and Effects of Internationalising Innovation by SMEs," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-035 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Galo Nuño Barrau, 2008. "Schumpeterian Foundations of Real Business Cycles," Working Papers 0805, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Heger, Diana & Kraft, Kornelius, 2008. "Barriers to Entry and Profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-071, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Guido Buenstorf & Matthias Geissler, 2008. "The Origins of Entrants and the Geography of the German Laser Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Etro, Federico Gabriele & Kraft, Kornelius, 2008. "The Effect of Entry on R&D Investment of Leaders: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-078, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.