The efficiency of individual optimization in the conditions of competitive growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujiwara, Yoshi & Aoyama, Hideaki & Di Guilmi, Corrado & Souma, Wataru & Gallegati, Mauro, 2004. "Gibrat and Pareto–Zipf revisited with European firms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 112-116.
- G. Yaari & A. Nowak & K. Rakocy & S. Solomon, 2008. "Microscopic study reveals the singular origins of growth," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 62(4), pages 505-513, April.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1999. "Optimal taxation and spending in general competitive growth models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Chang, Myong-Hun & Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2006. "Agent-Based Models of Organizations," Handbook of Computational Economics, in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 26, pages 1273-1337, Elsevier.
- Horváth, Denis & Gmitra, Martin & Kuscsik, Zoltán, 2006. "A self-adjusted Monte Carlo simulation as a model for financial markets with central regulation," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 361(2), pages 589-605.
- Cook, William & Ormerod, Paul, 2003.
"Power law distribution of the frequency of demises of US firms,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 207-212.
- William Cook & Paul Ormerod, 2002. "Power Law Distribution of the Frequency of Demises of U.S Firms," Papers cond-mat/0212186, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:211:y:2008:i:3:p:491-500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500026, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Aoyama, Hideaki & Fujiwara, Yoshi & Souma, Wataru, 2004. "Kinematics and dynamics of Pareto–Zipf's law and Gibrat's law," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 344(1), pages 117-121.
- Scarfone, A.M., 2007. "A mechanism to derive multi-power law functions: An application in the econophysics framework," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 271-277.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1994. "Two-stage two-dimensional spatial competition between two firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Stanley, Michael H. R. & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Havlin, Shlomo & Mantegna, Rosario N. & Salinger, Michael A. & Eugene Stanley, H., 1995. "Zipf plots and the size distribution of firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 453-457, October.
- Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Mézard, Marc, 2000. "Wealth condensation in a simple model of economy," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 282(3), pages 536-545.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti & S. S. Manna, 2003. "Money in Gas-Like Markets: Gibbs and Pareto Laws," Papers cond-mat/0311227, arXiv.org.
- Sunitiyoso, Yos & Matsumoto, Shoji, 2009. "Modelling a social dilemma of mode choice based on commuters' expectations and social learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 904-914, March.
- Coelho, Ricardo & Richmond, Peter & Barry, Joseph & Hutzler, Stefan, 2008. "Double power laws in income and wealth distributions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3847-3851.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:compec:v:53:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9731-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth model; Agent-based systems; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:388:y:2009:i:17:p:3585-3592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.