Influence of saving propensity on the power law tail of wealth distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Lorenz & Fabian Paetzel & Frank Schweitzer, 2012. "Redistribution spurs growth by using a portfolio effect on human capital," Papers 1210.3716, arXiv.org.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Chakrabarti, Bikas K., 2010. "Statistical theories of income and wealth distribution," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-31.
- Jan Lorenz & Fabian Paetzel & Frank Schweitzer, "undated". "Redistribution spurs growth by using a portfolio effect on risky human capital," Working Papers ETH-RC-12-018, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Sebastian Guala, 2009. "Taxes in a Wealth Distribution Model by Inelastically Scattering of Particles," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 7(1), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:physics/0506028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .