Food insecurity and public agricultural spending in Bolivia : putting money where your mouth is ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia, 2013. "Food security and public agricultural spending in Bolivia: Putting money where your mouth is?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuesta, Jose & Kabaso, Pamela & Suarez-Becerra, Pablo, 2012. "How pro-poor and progressive is social spending in Zambia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6052, The World Bank.
- Per Pinstrup-Andersen, 2009. "Food security: definition and measurement," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(1), pages 5-7, February.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio, 2008.
"Decentralization's Effects on Educational Outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1294-1316, July.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sanchez, Fabio, 2006. "Decentralization’s effects on educational outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization´S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002255, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Cristóbal Kay, 2011. "Rural Poverty Reduction Policies in Honduras, Nicaragua and Bolivia: Lessons from a Comparative Analysis," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 23(2), pages 249-265, April.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Does decentralization increase government responsiveness to local needs?: Evidence from Bolivia," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 867-893, March.
- José Cuesta & Suzanne Duryea & Fidel Jaramillo & Marcos Robles, 2010. "Distributive impacts of the food price crisis in the Andean region," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 846-865.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Erman, Alvina, 2016. "Institutional arrangements to make public spending responsive to the poorâ€”(where) have they worked?: Review of the evidence on four major intervention types," IFPRI discussion papers 1519, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2011. "Plurinational State of Bolivia : Agriculture Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12311, The World Bank.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Caceres, Leonardo & Fernandez, Francisco A. & Umarji, Mariam B., 2015. "Reconstructing public expenditure data: Use of classification systems to better measure public spending in agriculture â€” a Mozambique case study:," IFPRI discussion papers 1474, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fander Falconí & Juan Cadillo Benalcazar & Freddy Llive Cóndor & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Belén Liger, 2015. "Pérdida de autosuficiencia alimentaria y posibilidades de complementariedad agrícola en los países de UNASUR," Documentos de Trabajo CEPROEC 2015_06, Instituto de Altos Estudios Nacionales, Centro de Prospectiva Estratégica.
More about this item
KeywordsFood&Beverage Industry; Rural Poverty Reduction; Public Sector Economics; Population Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-04-02 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.