Report NEP-DEV-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthieu Delpierre, 2010. "The Impact of Liquidity Constraints and Imperfect Commitment on Migration Decisions of Offspring of Rural Households," Working Papers 1011, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Harnessing windfall revenues: Optimal policies for resource-rich developing economies," Economics Series Working Papers 543, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Senik, Claudia, 2011. "Will GDP Growth Increase Happiness in Developing Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 5595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," Working Papers 2011-7, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cuesta, Jose & Edmeades, Svetlana & Madrigal, Lucia, 2011. "Food insecurity and public agricultural spending in Bolivia : putting money where your mouth is ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5604, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Cockburn, John & Martin, Will, 2011. "Would freeing up world trade reduce poverty and inequality ? the vexed role of agricultural distortions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5603, The World Bank.
- Lester, Rodney, 2011. "The insurance sector in the Middle East and North Africa : challenges and development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5608, The World Bank.
- Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Economic Growth, Size of the Agricultural Sector, and Urbanization," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-16, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Yu Sheng & Chunlai Chen & Christopher Findlay, 2011. "Impact of FDI on Domestic Firms' Exports in China," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Country Fixed Effects and Unit Roots: A Comment on Poverty and Civil War: Revisiting the Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-17, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Evelyn S Devadason, 2011. "The Impact of Foreign Labour on Host Country Wages: The Experience of a Southern Host, Malaysia," Departmental Working Papers 2011-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah N., 2010. "Combating chronic poverty in Uganda: towards a new strategy," Research Series 101713, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Christian EBEKE & Mathilde MAUREL, 2011. "Remittances and the Prevalence of Working Poor," Working Papers 201109, CERDI.
- Tessa Bold & Mwangi Kimenyi & Germano Mwabu & Justin Sandefur, 2011. "Does Abolishing Fees Reduce School Quality? Evidence from Kenya," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2011. "Human capital and productivity," Working Papers 1103, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.