Related lending and banking development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2004. "Market discipline and deposit insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Karacaovali, Baybars & Laeven, Luc, 2005. "Deposit insurance around the world : a comprehensive database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3628, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Morck, 2011. "Finance and Governance in Developing Economies," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 375-406, December.
- Grossman, Richard S. & Imai, Masami, 2016.
"Taking the lord's name in vain: The impact of connected directors on 19th century British banks,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-93.
- Richard S. Grossman & Masami Imai, 2014. "Taking the Lord's Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th Century British Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 5129, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Richard & Imai, Masami, 2015. "Taking the Lord's Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th century British Banks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10367, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masami Imai & Richard S. Grossman, 2014. "Taking the Lord's Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th century British Banks," Working Papers e86, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Richard S.Grossman & Masami Imai, 2014. "Taking the Lord’s Name in Vain: The Impact of Connected Directors on 19th century British Banks," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2014-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Laetitia Lepetit & Amine Tarazi & Nadia Zedek, 2012. "Ultimate Ownership Structure and Bank Regulatory Capital Adjustment: Evidence from European Commercial Banks," Working Papers hal-00918579, HAL.
- Enrico Perotti, 2013. "The Political Economy of Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-034/IV/DSF53, Tinbergen Institute.
- Siwapong Dheera-aumpon, 2017. "Collectivism and Connected Lending," PIER Discussion Papers 57, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Apr 2017.
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Pawłowska, Małgorzata & Rogowski, Wojciech, 2012.
"Relacje firm z bankami w Polsce w świetle danych ze sprawozdawczości bankowej
[Bank-firm relationships in Poland in the light of data from bank reporting]," MPRA Paper 42544, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Oct 2012.
- Dheera-aumpon, Siwapong, 2016. "Bank ownership and connected lending," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 274-286.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2007. "Business Groups in Emerging Markets: Paragons or Parasites?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 331-372, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-02-26 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2011-02-26 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.