Report NEP-FDG-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuehnel, Johanna, 2011. "Population Aging, the Composition of Government Spending,and Endogenous Economic Growth in Politico-Economic Equilibrium," Working Papers 0510, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Ari Aisen & Francisco José Veiga, 2011. "How Does Political Instability Affect Economic Growth?," IMF Working Papers 11/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Institutions, Entrepreneurship and Channels to Sustained Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 28911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:28896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Papageorgiou & Hans Weisfeld & Catherine A Pattillo & Martin Schindler & Nikola Spatafora & Andrew Berg, 2011. "Global Shocks and their Impacton Low-Income Countries; Lessons From theglobal Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/27, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pelin Berkmen, 2011. "The Impact of Fiscal Consolidation and Structural Reformson Growth in Japan," IMF Working Papers 11/13, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Morgan, Peter, 2011. "The Role of Macroeconomic Policy in Rebalancing Growth," ADBI Working Papers 266, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2010. "Military Expenditure and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 28853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rooth, Dan-Olof & Stenberg, Anders, 2011. "The Shape of the Income Distribution and Economic Growth: Evidence from Swedish Labor Market Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 5486, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:24733 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe, 2011. "Trends in Individual Income Growth: Measurement Methods and British Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cull, Robert & Haber, Stephen & Imai, Masami, 2011. "Related lending and banking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5570, The World Bank.
- Fabio Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The Great Recession: US dynamics and spillovers to the world economy," CeRP Working Papers 103, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Cohen, Joseph N, 2010. "Neoliberalism’s relationship with economic growth in the developing world: Was it the power of the market or the resolution of financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 24527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2010. "China's increasing policy shift towards more sustainable growth," MPRA Paper 28568, University Library of Munich, Germany.