Sea-level rise and storm surges : a comparative analysis of impacts in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. J. Nicholls & S. Hanson & Celine Herweijer & Nicola Patmore & Stéphane Hallegatte & Jan Corfee-Morlot & Jean Château & Robert Muir-Wood, 2008. "Ranking Port Cities with High Exposure and Vulnerability to Climate Extremes: Exposure Estimates," OECD Environment Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Wheeler & Dan Hammer, 2010. "The Economics of Population Policy for Carbon Emissions Reduction in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:3231, eSocialSciences.
- Michael Jacobsen & Michael Webster & Kalanithy Vairavamoorthy, 2013. "The Future of Water in African Cities : Why Waste Water?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11964, April.
- Demirel, Hande & Kompil, Mert & Nemry, Françoise, 2015. "A framework to analyze the vulnerability of European road networks due to Sea-Level Rise (SLR) and sea storm surges," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 62-76.
- Fatima Shah & Federica Ranghieri, 2012. "A Workbook on Planning for Urban Resilience in the Face of Disasters : Adapting Experiences from Vietnam’s Cities to Other Cities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2235, April.
- Ernest Molua, 2009. "Accommodation of climate change in coastal areas of cameroon: selection of household-level protection options," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 721-735, December.
- World Bank & United Nations, 2010. "Natural Hazards, UnNatural Disasters : The Economics of Effective Prevention," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2512, April.
- Bosello, Francesco & De Cian, Enrica, 2014.
"Climate change, sea level rise, and coastal disasters. A review of modeling practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 593-605.
- Francesco Bosello & Enrica De Cian, 2013. "Climate Change, Sea Level Rise, and Coastal Disasters. A Review of Modeling Practices," Working Papers 2013.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- LeDang TRUNG, 2013. "Economic and Welfare Impacts of Disasters in East Asia and Policy ResponsesL The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers DP-2013-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Barbier,Edward B., 2015. "Climate change impacts on rural poverty in low-elevation coastal zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7475, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:555-576 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWetlands; Hazard Risk Management; Climate Change; Water Resources Assessment; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-04-25 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2009-04-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .