Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonid Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2015. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker's Liability: The European Coastal Airports Case," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-46, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Sorokin, Leonid V. & Mondello, Gérard, 2016. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232211, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Leonid Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2015. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: The European Coastal Airports Case," Working Papers hal-01251476, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Comment: Legal Liability as Climate Change Policy," Departmental Working Papers 200703, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Delyse Springett & Annika Skoglund & Tommy Jensen, 2013. "The Professionalization of Ethics in the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) – from Servant of Science to Ethical Master?," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 122-130, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- François Cohen & Matthieu Glachant & Magnus Söderberg, 2017.
"The cost of adapting to climate change: evidence from the US residential sector,"
- François Cohen & Matthieu Glachant & Magnus Söderberg, 2017. "The cost of adapting to climate change: evidence from the US residential sector," GRI Working Papers 263, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2016.
"The Impacts Of Climate Change According To The Ipcc,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-20, February.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2015. "The impacts of climate change according to the IPCC," Working Paper Series 7815, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Sea Level Rise; Flood; Airports; Transportation Infrastructures; Legal Liability; Uncertainty;
All these keywords.
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2016.05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: barbara racah The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask barbara racah to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.