Comment: Legal Liability as Climate Change Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonid Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2015. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: The European Coastal Airports Case," Working Papers hal-01251476, HAL.
- Leonid Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2015. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker's Liability: The European Coastal Airports Case," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-46, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Sorokin, Leonid V. & Mondello, Gérard, 2016. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232211, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Leonid V. Sorokin & Gérard Mondello, 2016. "Sea Level Rise, Radical Uncertainties and Decision-Maker’s Liability: the European Coastal Airports Case," Working Papers 2016.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental policy; Law and economics; Revenue recycling;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-03-10 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-03-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2007-03-10 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rut:rutres:200703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.