Report NEP-LAW-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germán coloma, 2007. "The Argentine Competition Law and its Enforcement," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 342, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2007. "Sharing Liability Between Banks and Firms: The Case of Industrial Safety Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-04, CIRANO.
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, 2006. "Multi-Level Judicial Trade Governance without Justice? On the Role of Domestic Courts in the WTO Legal and Dispute Settlement System," EUI-LAW Working Papers 44, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, 2006. "State Sovereignty, Popular Sovereignty and Individual Sovereignty: from Constitutional Nationalism to Multilevel Constitutionalism in International Economic Law?," EUI-LAW Working Papers 45, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Ernst-Ulrich Petersmann, 2006. "Justice in International Economic Law? From the ‘International Law among States’ to ‘International Integration law’ and ‘Constitutional Law’," EUI-LAW Working Papers 46, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Michelle Everson; Christian Joerges, 2006. "Consumer Citizenship in Postnational Constellations?," EUI-LAW Working Papers 47, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Jorrit Rijpma; Marise Cremona, 2007. "The Extra-Territorialisation of EU Migration Policies and the Rule of Law," EUI-LAW Working Papers 1, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Betsey Stevenson & Justin Wolfers, 2007. "Marriage and Divorce: Changes and their Driving Forces," NBER Working Papers 12944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Paola Sapienza & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2007. "A Lobbying Approach to Evaluating the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," NBER Working Papers 12952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Comment: Legal Liability as Climate Change Policy," Departmental Working Papers 200703, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Libertad González Luna & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2006. "The effect of divorce laws on divorce rates in Europe," Economics Working Papers 986, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Intellectual Property as a Carrot for Innovators Using Game Theory to Show the Limits of the Argument," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_4, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez, 2007. "Why Does The Pirate Decide To Be The Leader In Prices?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Van Velthoven, Ben C.J., 2006. "The introduction of an appeals court in Dutch tax litigation," MPRA Paper 2008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Apr 2006.