The Argentine Competition Law and its Enforcement
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition law; antitrust; Argentina;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2007-03-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2007-03-10 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-LAM-2007-03-10 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LAW-2007-03-10 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-03-10 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:doctra:342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .