Report NEP-ENE-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilary Sigman, 2007. "Comment: Legal Liability as Climate Change Policy," Departmental Working Papers 200703, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Lange, Andreas & Vogt, Carsten & Ziegler, Andreas, 2006. "On the Importance of Equity in International Climate Policy: An Empirical Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Truong P. Truong & Claudia Kemfert & Jean-Marc Burniaux, 2007. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model with Emission Trading," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 668, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2007. "Incentives and quota prices in an emission trading scheme with updating," Discussion Papers 495, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Haider A. Khan & Mariko Frame, 2007. "China's Energy Security: National Security, Ecological Balance and Regional Co-operation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-482, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ahmad Komarulzaman & Armida Alisjahbana, 2006. "Testing the Natural Resource Curse Hypothesis in Indonesia: Evidence at the Regional Level," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200602, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
- Guerrero, Carlos & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2006. "Efectos de los choques petroleros sobre las economías de Centroamérica y la República Dominicana," EGAP Working Papers 2007-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Anna Carreras Marin & Marc Badia Miro, 2007. "The First World War and coal trade geography in Latin America and the Caribbean (1890-1930)," Working Papers in Economics 172, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.