Climate Change and the Future Impacts of Storm-Surge Disasters in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Susmita Dasgupta & Benoit Laplante & Siobhan Murray & David Wheeler, 2010. "Climate Change and the Future Impacts of Storm-Surge Disasters in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2437, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Kloos & Niklas Baumert, 2015. "Preventive resettlement in anticipation of sea level rise: a choice experiment from Alexandria, Egypt," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Simon J. Lloyd & R. Sari Kovats & Zaid Chalabi & Sally Brown & Robert J. Nicholls, 2016. "Modelling the influences of climate change-associated sea-level rise and socioeconomic development on future storm surge mortality," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 441-455, February.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; developing countries; disasters; coastal cities; storm surges; coastal populations; economic activity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .