Determinants of international emergency aid - humanitarian need only ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alesina, Alberto & Dollar, David, 2000.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," NBER Working Papers 6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Scholarly Articles 4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- James H. Stock & Motohiro Yogo, 2002. "Testing for Weak Instruments in Linear IV Regression," NBER Technical Working Papers 0284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Do Human Rights Matter in Bilateral Aid Allocation? A Quantitative Analysis of 21 Donor Countries," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 84(3), pages 650-666.
- Round, Jeffery I. & Odedokun, Matthew, 2004. "Aid effort and its determinants," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 293-309.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane, 2004.
"Bilateral donors' aid allocation decisions--a three-dimensional panel analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 253-274.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane, 2002. "Bilateral Donors' Aid Allocation Decisions: A Three-dimensional Panel Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Finn Tarp & Christian F. Bach & Henrik Hansen & Søren Baunsgaard, 1998. "Danish Aid Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 98-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Montalvo, Jose G. & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2005. "Ethnic diversity and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 293-323, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2014.
"Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 445-460, August.
- Ilan Noy & Oscar Becerra & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2012. "Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters," Research Department Publications 4792, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo A. Cavallo & Ilan Noy, 2012. "Foreign Aid in the Aftermath of Large Natural Disasters," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4056, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kim, Youngwan & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Bagchi, Chandreyee, 2014. "Natural disasters and private donations to NGOs: The effects of being present after the Tsunami in the Indian Ocean," Kiel Working Papers 1890, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raschky, Paul A. & Schwindt, Manijeh, 2009.
"On the channel and type of international disaster aid,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4953, The World Bank.
- Paul A. Raschky & Manijeh Schwindt, 2009. "On the Channel and Type of International Disaster Aid," Working Papers 2009-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Raschky, Paul A. & Schwindt, Manijeh, 2012.
"On the channel and type of aid: The case of international disaster assistance,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, pages 119-131.
- Paul A. Raschky & Manijeh Schwindt, 2010. "On the Channel and Type of Aid: The Case of International Disaster Assistance," Monash Economics Working Papers 06-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Katharina Stepping, 2012. "The determinants of selection and allocation decisions for health assistance. Which role do health indicators play?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201231, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
KeywordsHazard Risk Management; Natural Disasters; Disaster Management; Gender and Health; Development Economics&Aid Effectiveness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .