Aid effort and its determinants
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 2000.
"Lobbying by Ethnic Groups and Aid Allocation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(462), pages 62-79, March.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Paschalis, 1999. "Lobbying by ethnic groups and aid allocation," Economics Discussion Papers 9999, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, 1999. "Lobbying by Ethnic Groups and Aid Allocation," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
- Round, Jeffery I. & Odedokun, Matthew, 2003. "Aid Effort and its Determinants," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sachs, Jeffrey D., 1989. "Political and economic determinants of budget deficits in the industrial democracies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 903-933, May.
- Alesina, Alberto & Dollar, David, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," NBER Working Papers 6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Scholarly Articles 4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2002. "Trade and the adoption of a universal language," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 265-275.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2003. "Trade and the Adoption of a Universal Language," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10226, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Murshed, S Mansoob & Sen, Somnath, 1995. "Aid Conditionality and Military Expenditure Reduction in Developing Countries: Models of Asymmetric Information," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 498-509, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:293-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.