Bilateral donors' aid allocation decisions--a three-dimensional panel analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2003.
"Trade and the Adoption of a Universal Language,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10226, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
NBER Working Papers
6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Mak Arvin & Torben Drewes, 2001. "Are there biases in German bilateral aid allocations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 173-177.
- Maizels, Alfred & Nissanke, Machiko K., 1984. "Motivations for aid to developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(9), pages 879-900, September.
- Finn Tarp & Christian F. Bach & Henrik Hansen & Søren Baunsgaard, 1998. "Danish Aid Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Papers 98-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- McGillivray, Mark & Oczkowski, Edward, 1991. "Modelling the Allocation of Australian Bilateral Aid: A Two-Part Sample Selection Approach," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(197), pages 147-152, June.
- Dudley, Leonard & Montmarquette, Claude, 1976. "A Model of the Supply of Bilateral Foreign Aid," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 132-142, March.
- Gounder, Rukmani, 1994. "Empirical results of aid motivations: Australia's bilateral aid program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 99-113, January.
- Gang, Ira N. & Lehman, James A., 1990. "New directions or not: USAID in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 723-732, May.
- Trumbull, William N & Wall, Howard J, 1994. "Estimating Aid-Allocation Criteria with Panel Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 876-882, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:253-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.