Empirical results of aid motivations: Australia's bilateral aid program
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark McGillivray, 2003. "Efficacité de l'aide et sélectivité : vers un concept élargi," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 11(4), pages 43-62.
- Gilles Nancy & Boriana Yontcheva, 2006. "Does NGO Aid Go to the Poor? Empirical Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 06/39, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:injoed:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:17-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert K. Fleck & Christopher Kilby, 2006.
"World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of US Influence,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 224-240, May.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2001. "World Bank Independence: A Model and Statistical Analysis of U.S. Influence," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 53, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane, 2004.
"Bilateral donors' aid allocation decisions--a three-dimensional panel analysis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 253-274.
- Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane, 2002. "Bilateral Donors' Aid Allocation Decisions: A Three-dimensional Panel Analysis," WIDER Working Paper Series 123, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nawalage S. Cooray, 2004. "Determinants of Japanese Aid Allocation: An Econometric Analysis," Working Papers EMS_2004_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Chauvet, Lisa, 2003. "Socio-political instability and the allocation of international aid by donors," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 33-59, March.
- Jean-David Naudet & Denis Cogneau & Lisa Chauvet, 2008.
"Sélectivité et égalité des chances dans l’allocation de l’aide internationale. Une analyse de la dernière décennie,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 186(5), pages 23-38.
- Lisa Chauvet & Denis Cogneau & Jean-David Naudet, 2008. "Sélectivité et égalité des chances dans l'allocation de l'aide internationale. Une analyse de la dernière décennie," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(5), pages 23-38.
- Mark McGillivray, 2005. "What determines African bilateral aid receipts?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(8), pages 1003-1018.
- Thompson, John, 1995. "Participatory approaches in government bureaucracies: Facilitating the process of institutional change," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1521-1554, September.
- Mark McGillivray, 2003.
"Modelling Aid Allocation: Issues, Approaches And Results,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 171-188, June.
- McGillivray, Mark, 2003. "Modelling Aid Allocation: Issues, Approaches and Results," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hyun-Hoon Lee & Donghyun Park & Meehwa Shin, 2015. "Do Developing-country WTO Members Receive More Aid for Trade (AfT)?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(9), pages 1462-1485, September.
- Robert Powell, 2003. "Debt Relief, Additionality, and Aid Allocation in Low Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Kafayat Amusa & Nara Monkam & Nicola Viegi, 2016. "The Political and Economic Dynamics of Foreign Aid: A Case Study of United States and Chinese Aid to Sub-Sahara Africa," Working Papers 201628, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Suejin A. & Lim, Jae-Young, 2014. "Does International Health Aid Follow Recipients’ Needs? Extensive and Intensive Margins of Health Aid Allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 104-120.
- Georgios K. Bountagkidis & Konstantinos C. Fragkos & Christos C. Frangos, 2015. "EU Development Aid towards Sub-Saharan Africa: Exploring the Normative Principle," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, January.
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:239-247 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:1:p:99-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.