Integrating housing wealth into the social safety net : the elderly in Moscow
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990. "But They Don't Want to Reduce Housing Equity," NBER Chapters, in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 13-32, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward J. Szymanoski, 1994. "Risk and the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 22(2), pages 347-366, June.
- Nandinee K. Kutty, 2000. "A Behavioral Model Of Reverse Mortgage Choice," ERES eres2000_065, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Alexeev, Michael V, 1988. "Market vs. Rationing: The Case of Soviet Housing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 414-420, August.
- Brainerd, Elizabeth, 1998. "Winners and Losers in Russia's Economic Transition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1094-1116, December.
- Buckley, Robert M & Gurenko, Eugene N, 1997. "Housing and Income Distribution in Russia: Zhivago's Legacy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(1), pages 19-32, February.
- Easterly, William & da Cunha, Paulo Viera & DEC, 1994. "Financing the storm : macroeconomic crisis in Russia, 1992-93," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1240, The World Bank.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986.
"The Strategic Bequest Motive,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 151-182, July.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary Williamson Hoynes, 2000.
"Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 1-29.
- O. Attanasio & H. W. Hoynes, "undated". "Differential mortality and wealth accumulation," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1079-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Hilary W. Hoynes, 1995. "Differential Mortality and Wealth Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 5126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Caplin & Sewin Chan & Charles Freeman & Joseph Tracy, 1997. "Housing Partnerships: A New Approach to a Market at a Crossroads," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032430, December.
- Robert M. Buckley & Eugene N. Gurenko, 1998. "Housing demand in Russia: Rationing and reform1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 6(1), pages 197-209, May.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1997. "Socialist Cities without Land Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Guzanova, Alla K., 1998. "The housing market in the Russian Federation : privatization and its implications for market development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1891, The World Bank.
- Judith Yates, 1994. "Imputed Rent And Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Diamond, P. A., 1977. "A framework for social security analysis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 275-298, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Public Health Promotion; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Banks&Banking Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Health Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.