Socialist Cities without Land Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ling Hin Li, 1995. "Privatization of Land Use Rights in Shanghai, China," ERES eres1995_194, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres1995-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renaud, B., 1991. "Housing reform in socialist economies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 125, World Bank.
- Blackshaw, Philip W. & Thompson, Louis S. & DEC & ESD, 1993. "Railway reform in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1137, The World Bank.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Charles Scott & Frederick Derrick & Ene Kolbre, 1999. "The challenge of the commons: Estonian housing privatization," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(4), pages 418-429, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:4:p:418-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chuanchuan & Jia, Shen & Yang, Rudai, 2016. "Housing affordability and housing vacancy in China: The role of income inequality," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 4-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:41:y:1997:i:1:p:137-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.