Financial dollarization and central bank credibility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2001.
"Currency crises and monetary policy in an economy with credit constraints,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1121-1150.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2000. "Currency Crises and Monetary Policy in an Economy with Credit Constraints," Working Papers 00.07, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Bacchetta, Philippe & Aghion, Philippe, 2001. "Currency Crises and Monetary Policy in an Economy with Credit Constraints," Scholarly Articles 4554218, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2000. "Currency Crises and Monetary Policy in an Economy with Credit Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 2529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos O. Arteta, 2002.
"Exchange rate regimes and financial dollarization: does flexibility reduce bank currency mismatches?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
738, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carlos Óscar Arteta, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Financial Dollarization: Does Flexibility Reduce Bank Currency Mismatches?," International Finance 0303005, EconWPA.
- Arteta, Carlos, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Financial Dollarization: Does Flexibility Reduce Bank Currency Mismatches?," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9jb1p0jg, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1999. "A new database on financial development and structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2146, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Ize & Andrew Powell, 2005.
"Prudential Responses to de facto Dollarization,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 241-262.
- Alain Ize & Andrew Powell, 2003. "Prudential Responses to De Facto Dollarization," Business School Working Papers defactodollarization, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Alain Ize & Andrew Powell, 2004. "Prudential Responses to De Facto Dollarization," IMF Working Papers 04/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Alain Ize, 2005. "Financial De-Dollarization; Is it for Real?," IMF Working Papers 05/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Rappoport, Veronica, 2009. "Persistence of dollarization after price stabilization," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 979-989, October.
- Rossi Jr, José Luiz, 2009.
"Corporate financial policies and the exchange rate regime: Evidence from Brazil,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 279-295, December.
- José Luiz Rossi Júnior, 2008. "Corporate Financial Policies and the Exchange Rate Regime: Evidence from Brazil," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807210957020, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo, 2003. "On the determinants of Original Sin: an empirical investigation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 957-990, December.
- Gábor Pellényi & Péter Bilek, 2009. "Foreign Currency Borrowing: The Case of Hungary," Working Paper / FINESS 5.4, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2016. "Equilibrium foreign currency mortgages," Working Papers 2016-021, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Dell'Erba, Salvatore & Saldías Zambrana, Martin, 2006. "Financial dollarization and currency substitution: an empirical study for Bolivia," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 432, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2004. "Excessive Liability Dollarization in a Simple Signaling Model," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2003. "Financial Instability under Floating Exchange Rates," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03011, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2016. "Financial sector development and dollarization in emerging economies," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-32.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Economic Theory&Research; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Stabilization; Environmental Economics&Policies; Macroeconomic Management; Financial Intermediation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2003-07-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2004-08-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2003-07-04 (Development)
- NEP-FIN-2004-09-12 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2004-08-16 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-07-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-08-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .