Comparing mortgage credit risk policies : an options-based approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iacoviello, Matteo & Ortalo-Magne, Francois, 2003.
"Hedging Housing Risk in London,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 191-209, September.
- François Ortalo-Magné & Matteo Iacoviello, "undated". "Hedging Housing Risk in London," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Iacoviello, Matteo & Ortalo-Magné, François, 2002. "Hedging housing risk in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24934, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2002. "Hedging Housing Risk in London," FMG Discussion Papers dp415, Financial Markets Group.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Francois Ortalo-Magne, 2002. "Hedging Housing Risk in London," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 539, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Schmidt-Mohr, Udo, 1997. "Rationing versus collateralization in competitive and monopolistic credit markets with asymmetric information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1321-1342, July.
- Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1991. "Defaults on mortgage obligations and capital requirements for U.S. savings institutions : A policy perspective," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 353-369, April.
- Robert J. Shiller & Karl E. Case & Allan N. Weiss, 1995.
"Mortgage Default Risk and Real Estate Prices: The Use of Index-Based Futures and Options in Real Estate,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1098, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1995. "Mortgage Default Risk and Real Estate Prices: The Use of Index-Based Futures and Options in Real Estate," NBER Working Papers 5078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1998.
"Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 54-80, Autumn.
- Maclennan, Duncan & Muellbauer, John & Stephens, Mark, 1999. "Asymmetries in Housing and Financial Market Institutions and EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 2062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George A. Akerlof, 2003.
"Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 47(1), pages 25-47, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 2002. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 411-433, June.
- Akerlof, George A., 2001. "Behavioral Macroeconomics and Macroeconomic Behavior," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-4, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Kau, James B & Keenan, Donald C. & Muller III, Walter J. & Epperson, James F., 1990. "Pricing Commercial Mortgages and Their Mortgage-Backed Securities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 333-356, December.
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888 Elsevier.
- Englund, Peter, 1999. "The Swedish Banking Crisis: Roots and Consequences," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 80-97, Autumn.
- Jones, Lawrence D, 1993. "Deficiency Judgments and the Exercise of the Default Option in Home Mortgage Loans," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 115-138, April.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1991. "Index-Based Futures and Options Markets in Real Estate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1006, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Buckley & Gulmira Karaguishiyeva & Robert Order & Laura Vecvagare, 2006. "Mortgage credit risk in EU countries: Constraints on exploiting the single currency market," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 13-27, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Labor Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Housing Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Economics&Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-09-12 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-09-12 (Finance)
- NEP-URE-2003-06-04 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
- NEP-URE-2004-09-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .