Public policy and private investment in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eisner, Robert, 1970. "Tax Policy and Investment Behavior: Further Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 746-752, September.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Khalilzadeh-Shirazi, Javad, 1988. "Public finance in adjustment programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 128, The World Bank.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1989. "External Debt, Inflation, and the Public Sector: Toward Fiscal Policy for Sustainable Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 3(3), pages 297-320, September.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1982. "Stagflationary effects of monetary stabilization policies : A quantitative analysis of South Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-169, April.
- Eisner, Robert, 1972. "Components of Capital Expenditures: Replacement and Modernization Versus Expansion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 297-305, August.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-1147, December.
- Bischoff, Charles W, 1969. "Hypothesis Testing and the Demand for Capital Goods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 354-368, August.
- Elliott, J W, 1973. "Theories of Corporate Investment Behavior Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 195-207, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Öner Günçavdi & Michael Bleaney & Andrew McKay, 1999. "The response of private investment to structural adjustment-a case study of Turkey," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 221-239.
- Ahmed Badawi, 2003.
"Private capital formation and public investment in Sudan: testing the substitutability and complementarity hypotheses in a growth framework,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 783-799.
- A Badawi, 2003. "Private Capital Formation and Public Investment in Sudan: Testing the Substitutability and Complementarity Hypotheses in a Growth Framework," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0316, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Krishna Rao Akkina & Mehmet Ali Celebi, 2002. "The Determinants of Private Fixed Investment and the Relationship between Public and Private Capital Accumulation in Turkey," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 243-254.
- Matin, Kazi M. & Wasow, Bernard, 1992. "Adjustment and private investment in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 878, The World Bank.
- Kadir KARAGÖZ, 2010. "Determining Factors of Private Investments: An Empirical Analysis for Turkey," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 2010-1.
- Afia Malik, 2013. "Private Investment And Fiscal Policy In Pakistan," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(1), pages 83-109, March.
- Oner Guncavdi-super-˙ & Andrew McKay, 2003. "Macroeconomic adjustment and private manufacturing investment in Turkey: a time-series analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(18), pages 1901-1909.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v3i1p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Imtiaz & Qayyum, Abdul, 2009. "Role of Public Expenditures and Macroeconomic Uncertainty in Determining Private Investment in Large Scale Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maame Esi Eshun & George Adu & Emmanuel Buabeng, 2014.
"The Financial Determinants of Private Investment in Ghana,"
International Journal of Financial Economics,
Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(1), pages 25-40.
- Eshun, Maame Esi & Adu, George & Buabeng, Emmanuel, 2014. "THE financial determinants of private investment in ghana," MPRA Paper 57570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Dailami, Mansoor, 1990. "Fiscal policy and private investment in developing countries : recent evidence on key selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 559, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; Trade and Regional Integration; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.