Climate Change and Economic Policies in APEC Economies : Synthesis Report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- World Bank, 2010. "World Development Report 2010," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4387, April.
- World Bank, 2010. "Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Synthesis Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12750, The World Bank.
- Graciela Chichilnisky (ed.), 2010. "The Economics of Climate Change," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 13045.
- Ahmed, Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009.
"Climate Volatility and Poverty Vulnerability in Tanzania,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49358, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel , Thomas W. & Lobell, David B. & Ramankutty, Navin & Rios, Ana R. & Rowhani, Pedram, 2009. "Climate volatility and poverty vulnerability in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5117, The World Bank.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2010. "Nuclear Power and Sustainable Energy Policy: Promises and Perils," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(2), pages 323-362, August.
- Loayza, Norman V. & Olaberría, Eduardo & Rigolini, Jamele & Christiaensen, Luc, 2012.
"Natural Disasters and Growth: Going Beyond the Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1317-1336.
- Loayza, Norman & Olaberria, Eduardo & Rigolini, Jamele & Christiaensen, Luc, 2009. "Natural disasters and growth - going beyond the averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4980, The World Bank.
- Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin, 2009.
"Economic Impacts from the Promotion of Renewable Energy Technologies - The German Experience,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
156, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Frondel, Manuel & Ritter, Nolan & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Vance, Colin, 2010. "Economic impacts from the promotion of renewable energy technologies: The German experience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4048-4056, August.
- Rosamond Naylor & Walter Falcon & Nikolas Wada & Daniel Rochberg, 2002. "Using El Nino-Southern Oscillation Climate Data To Improve Food Policy Planning In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 75-91.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.