Using El Nino-Southern Oscillation Climate Data To Improve Food Policy Planning In Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2016.
"Climate change and vulnerability to poverty: an empirical investigation in rural Indonesia,"
Chapters,in: The Asian ‘Poverty Miracle’, chapter 5, pages 118-146
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2016. "Climate Change and Vulnerability to Poverty: An Empirical Investigation in Rural Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 622, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- You, Liangzhi, 2012.
"A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 690-703.
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A Tale of Two Countries: Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Rice Productivity in China and Brazil," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- You, Liangzhi, 2008. "A tale of two countries: Spatial and temporal patterns of rice productivity in China and Brazil," IFPRI discussion papers 758, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jonatan A. Lassa & Allen Yu-Hung Lai & Tian Goh, 2016. "Climate extremes: an observation and projection of its impacts on food production in ASEAN," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 84(1), pages 19-33, November.
- World Bank, 2010. "Climate Change and Economic Policies in APEC Economies : Synthesis Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2948, The World Bank.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Sumaryanto, Sony & Dewina, Reno, 2010.
"Climate Change, Perceptions and the Heterogeneity of Adaptation and Rice Productivity: Evidence from Indonesian Villages,"
13, JICA Research Institute.
- Futoshi, Yamauchi & Hiroyuki, Takeshima & Reno, Dewina & Sony, Sumaryanto & Akiko, Haruna, 2012. "Climate Change, Perceptions and the Heterogeneity of Adaptation and Rice Productivity: Evidence from Indonesian Villages," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126473, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2012. "The Welfare Effects of Extreme Weather Events : Insights from Three APEC Case Studies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13039, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:bindes:v:38:y:2002:i:1:p:75-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CBIE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.