FYR Macedonia : Country Economic Memorandum Tackling Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Transition, The First Ten Years : Analysis and Lessons for Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14042, March.
- Nickell, Stephen & Layard, Richard, 1999.
"Labor market institutions and economic performance,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 46, pages 3029-3084
- Nickell, S. & Layard, R., 1997. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," Papers 23, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1998. "Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0407, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Juan Zalduendo, 2003. "Enterprise Restructuring and Transition; Evidence From the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," IMF Working Papers 03/136, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2002. "FYR of Macedonia : Public Expenditure and Institutional Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15427, The World Bank.
- Maurice Schiff & L. Alan Winters, 2003. "Regional Integration and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15172, March.
- Swati R. Ghosh & Aart Kraay, 2000. "Measuring Growth in Total Factor Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11423, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maja Micevska, 2008. "The Labour Market in Macedonia: A Labour Demand Analysis," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 22(2), pages 345-368, June.
- World Bank, 2009. "Macedonia - Moving to Faster and More Inclusive Growth A Country Economic Memorandum : Main Report and Annex," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3067, The World Bank.
- Dimitar Nikoloski & Ljupcho Pechijareski & Goran Pechijareski, 2012. "The role of the alternative labour market adjustment mechanisms in Macedonia during the economic crisis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 101, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:jes:journl:y:2017:v:8:p:29-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Economic Theory and Research Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Growth Health; Nutrition and Population;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.