Measuring Growth in Total Factor Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Kenya Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24008, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Malaysia : Firm Competitiveness, Investment Climate and Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8310, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Bangladesh - Towards Accelerated, Inclusive and Sustainable Growth : Opportunities and Challenges, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12121, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "A Medium-Term Macroeconomic Strategy for Algeria : Sustaining Faster Growth with Economic and Social Stability, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14999, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "Nigeria - Policy Options for Growth and Stability : Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14388, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2001. "Egypt : Social and Structural Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15535, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ghana - Meeting the Challenge of Accelerated and Shared Growth : Country Economic Memorandum, Volume 1. Synthesis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7663, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2003. "FYR Macedonia : Country Economic Memorandum Tackling Unemployment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14636, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Growth Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Conditions and Volatility Economic Theory and Research Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Governance - Governance Indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:11423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.