Economic Transition and Regional Growth: The Case of Albania and Comparator SEECs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/european+integration/journal/11300|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Barlow, 2006. "Growth in transition economies: A trade policy perspective," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(3), pages 505-515, 07.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 1994. "The role of human capital in economic development evidence from aggregate cross-country data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 143-173, October.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bruno Merlevede, 2003.
"Reform reversals and output growth in transition economies,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(4), pages 649-669, December.
- B. Merlevede, 2003. "Reform Reversals and Output Growth in Transition Economies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/183, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- MERLEVEDE, Bruno, 2003. "Reform reversals and output growth in transition economies," Working Papers 2003013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990.
"Equipment Investment and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007.
"Trade Growth in a Heterogeneous Firm Model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7), pages 1139-1169, 07.
- d'Artis Kancs, 2007. "Trade growth in a heterogeneous firm model: Evidence from South Eastern Europe," Working Papers 07-09, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2008. "Productivity, innovation and convergence in Poland," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 16(3), pages 467-501, 07.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2006. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(4), pages 649-680, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:trstrv:v:18:y:2012:i:3:p:529-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.