Productivity, innovation and convergence in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226304557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gord90-1, June.
- Carlsson, M., 2000.
"Measures of Technology and the Short-Run Responses to Technology Shocks - Is the RBC-Model Consistent with Swedish Manufacturing Data?,"
2000-20, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Carlsson, Mikael, 2000. "Measures of Technology and the Short-Run Responses to Technology Shocks - Is the RBC-Model Consistent with Swedish Manufacturing Data?," Working Paper Series 2000:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, M., 2000. "Measures of Technology and the Short-Run Responses to Technology Shocks - Is the RBC-Model Consistent with Swedish Manufacturing Data?," Papers 2000:20, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Integration with the European Union on Productivity in a Posttransition Economy: The Case of Polish Manufacturing Sectors,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 84-104, March.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2011. "Market Size, Competitiveness and Technological Frontier - the Impact of Trade Integration with the UE on Productivity in Polish Manufacturing Sectors," NBP Working Papers 82, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Joanna Wolszczak-Derlacz, 2012. "The Impact of Trade Integration with the EU on Porductivity in a Post-Transition Economy. The Case of Polish Manufacturing Sectors," Working Papers 1202, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Bergman, Karin, 2011. "Productivity Effects of Privately and Publicly Funded R&D," Working Papers 2011:28, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jaanika MerikÃ¼ll & Helen PoltimÃ¤e & Tiiu Paas, 2011. "Regional Technology Spillovers: The Case of Central and Eastern European Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa10p931, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2012. "Economic Transition and Regional Growth: The Case of Albania and Comparator SEECs," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(3), pages 529-549, March.
- repec:nbp:nbpbik:v:47:y:2016:i:6:p:463-494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakub Growiec, 2009. "Determinants of the Labor Share: Evidence from a Panel of Firms," NBP Working Papers 69, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:1:p:37-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Zawalińska & Nhi Tran & Adam Płoszaj, 2016. "Planning R&D in a Post Centrally-Planned Economy: Assessing the Macroeconomic Effects in Poland," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-268, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:527-551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vasileios A. Vlachos & Dimitris Kalimeris, 2010. "International business spillovers in emerging markets: the Visegrad group," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 330-345.
- Wolszczak-Derlacz Joanna, 2014. "The Impact Of Domestic And Foreign Competition On Sectoral Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(S1), pages 110-131, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:16:y:2008:i:3:p:467-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.