The Labour Market in Macedonia: A Labour Demand Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2003. "FYR Macedonia : Country Economic Memorandum Tackling Unemployment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14636, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Lubomir Lizal, 2011.
"Firm-Level Labour Demand: Adjustment in Good Times and During the Crisis,"
2011/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Lubomir Lizal, 2012. "Firm-Level Labour Demand: Adjustment in Good Times and During the Crisis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp468, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Rahmanov, Ramiz & Qasimov, Asif & Tahirova, Gulzar, 2016. "The Labor Market in Azerbaijan," EconStor Preprints 142694, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2011. "Agricultural and Rural Labour Markets in the EU Candidate Countries of Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey," Working Papers 117487, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2015.
"The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 94-119.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The own-wage elasticity of labor demand: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "The Own-Wage Elasticity of Labor Demand: A Meta-Regression Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dimitar Nikoloski & Ljupcho Pechijareski & Goran Pechijareski, 2012. "The role of the alternative labour market adjustment mechanisms in Macedonia during the economic crisis," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 101, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kosovka Ognjenovic & Aleksandra Brankovic, 2012. "Job Creation and Emplozment in a Time of Crisis," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Janeska, Verica & Bojnec, Stefan, 2011. "Rural Labour Market Developments in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," Working Papers 117486, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Janeska, Verica, 2011. "Rural Labour Market Developments in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia," Factor Markets Working Papers 101, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:345-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.