Biotechnology in New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Malo & Aldo Geuna, 2000.
"Science-Technology Linkages in an Emerging Research Platform: The Case of Combinatorial Chemistry and Biology,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 47(2), pages 303-321, February.
- Malo, Stéphane & Geuna, Aldo, 1999. "Science-Technology Linkages in an Emerging Research Platform: The case of Combinatorial Chemistry and Biology," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Joly, Pierre-Benoit & de Looze, Marie-Angele, 1996. "An analysis of innovation strategies and industrial differentiation through patent applications: the case of plant biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1027-1046, October.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy Foltz & Bradford Barham & Kwansoo Kim, 2000.
"Universities and agricultural biotechnology patent production,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 82-95.
- Foltz, Jeremy D. & Barham, Bradford L. & Kim, Kwansoo, 2000. "Universities And Agricultural Biotechnology Patent Production," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26030, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- McMillan, G. Steven & Narin, Francis & Deeds, David L., 2000. "An analysis of the critical role of public science in innovation: the case of biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Dan Marsh, 2002. "Does New Zealand have an Innovation System for Biotechnology?," Working Papers in Economics 02/03, University of Waikato.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Andrew Devlin, 2003. "An Overview of Biotechnology Statistics in Selected Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2003/13, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsbiotechnology; innovation; New Zealand; patents; survey data;
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:04/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .