The effects of transport costs revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2004.
"Economic geography and international inequality,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82, January.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 2568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," International Trade 0103003, EconWPA.
- Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Economic Geography and International Inequality," CEP Discussion Papers dp0495, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Venables, Anthony J., 2001. "Economic geography and international inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3714, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2007. "Geography and Industry Meets Venture Capital," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Gill, Nicholas, 2006. "How does trade affect regional disparities?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1201-1222, July.
- Martí, Joana M. Comas & Tancrez, Jean-Sébastien & Seifert, Ralf W., 2015. "Carbon footprint and responsiveness trade-offs in supply chain network design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 129-142.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2006. "A Reflection On The Effects Of Transport Costs Within The New Economic Geography," Working Papers 57, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Luis Armando Galvis, 2009.
"Geografía económica del Caribe Continental,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA
006304, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Luis Armando Galvis., 2009. "Geografía económica del Caribe Continental," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 119, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "First-Round Entrepreneurial Investments: Where, When and Why?," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2006. "An Excursion into the Venture Capital Industry Stratified by Locations and Industries 1996-2005," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 11(3), pages 79-104, Fall.
- Armando Pires, 2006. "Estimating Krugman’s Economic Geography Model for the Spanish Regions," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 83-112, June.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2005. "The effects of transport costs within the new economic geography," Working Papers 0502, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Emanuel Shachmurove & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "Location, Location, Location: Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Economic Geography," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-030, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
Keywordslocation of firms; monopolistic competition; input-output linkages; transport costs;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vig:wpaper:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Economía Aplicada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deviges.html .