The Impact of Work-Related Training on Employee Earnings: Evidence from Great Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, 2005.
"Employee Training And Wage Compression In Britain,"
University of Manchester, vol. 73(3), pages 321-342, June.
- Filipe Almeida-Santos & Karen Mumford, "undated". "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," Discussion Papers 04/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Almeida-Santos, Filipe & Mumford, Karen A., 2004. "Employee Training and Wage Compression in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 1197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rita Almeida & Marta Faria, 2014.
"The wage returns to on-the-job training: evidence from matched employer-employee data,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-33, December.
- Almeida, Rita K. & de Faria, Marta Lince, 2014. "The Wage Returns to On-the-Job Training: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordswork-related training; human capital; earnings;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2010-07-10 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .