Report NEP-HRM-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Human Resource Management and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0982, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Panos Sousounis, 2009. "The Impact of Work-Related Training on Employee Earnings: Evidence from Great Britain," Working Papers 0919, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Christos N. Pitelis, 2010. "The Interrelationship between HR, Strategy and Profitability in Service SMEs: Empirical Evidence from the UK Tourism Hospitality and Leisure Sector," CEP Discussion Papers dp0972, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Machin & Olivier Marie & Suncica Vujic, 2010. "The Crime Reducing Effect of Education," CEP Discussion Papers dp0979, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michel BEINE & Sara SALOMONE, 2010. "Networks Effects in International Migration : Education versus Gender," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2010. "School Attendance and Literacy before the Famine: A Simple Baronial Analysis," Working Papers 201022, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "The Relationship Between the Effects of a Wife’s Education on her Husband’s Earnings and her Labor Participation: Japan in the period 2000 -2003," MPRA Paper 23609, University Library of Munich, Germany.