The Volatility of the Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:3:p:685-710 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Povoledo, 2017.
"Modelling the sectoral allocation of labour in open economy models,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 50(3), pages 685-710, August.
- Povoledo, Laura, 2012. "Modelling the sectoral allocation of labour in open economy models," MPRA Paper 40344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Povoledo, 2013. "Modelling the sectoral allocation of labour in open economy models," Working Papers 20131312, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
More about this item
KeywordsNew Open Economy Macroeconomics; Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors; Business Cycles.;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-05-16 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .