Report NEP-OPM-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott Andrew Urban, 2009. "The Name of the Rose: Classifying 1930s Exchange-Rate Regimes," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _076, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Laura Povoledo, 2009. "The Volatility of the Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 0906, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Masao Ogaki & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," Working Papers 09-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Gozzi & Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2009. "Patterns of International Capital Raisings," NBER Working Papers 14961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Taylor, Ashley D., 2009. "Thresholds in the Process of International Financial Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 4133, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2009. "Another look at global disinflation," BIS Working Papers 283, Bank for International Settlements.
- Danny Cassimon & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2008. "Multiple Equilibria in the Dynamics of Financial Globalization," WEF Working Papers 0044, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.