Two-way Flow Networks with Small Decay
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Nash Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2006-18, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Jurjen Kamphorst & Gerard Van Der Laan, 2007.
"Network Formation Under Heterogeneous Costs: The Multiple Group Model,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(04), pages 599-635.
- Jurjen Kamphorst & Gerard van der Laan, 2004. "Network Formation under Heterogeneous Costs: The Multiple Group Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-006/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Haller, Hans & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2005. "Nash networks with heterogeneous links," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 181-201, September.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "Network formation with closeness incentives," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 395, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hojman, Daniel A. & Szeidl, Adam, 2008. "Core and periphery in networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 295-309, March.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2009.
"Communication networks with endogenous link strength,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 39-56, May.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2005. "Communication Networks with Endogenous Link Strength," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 723, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Francis Bloch & Bhaskar Dutta, 2008. "Communication networks with endogeneous link strength," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-15, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Galeotti, Andrea & Goyal, Sanjeev & Kamphorst, Jurjen, 2006. "Network formation with heterogeneous players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 353-372, February.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Sumit Joshi, 2006. "Unequal connections," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 319-349, October.
- Filippo VERGARA CAFFARELLI, 2004. "Non-Cooperative Network Formation with Network Maintenance Costs," Economics Working Papers ECO2004/18, European University Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi & J. Kamphorst, 2011.
"Confirming information flows in networks,"
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & J. Kamphorst & Sudipta Sarangi, 2013. "Confirming Information flows in Networks," Post-Print halshs-00878931, HAL.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2013. "Confirming Information Flows in Networks," MPRA Paper 45835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jurjen Kamphorst, 2012. "Confirming Information Flows in Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2012-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jurjen Kamphorst & Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Confirming Information Flows in Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-019/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C. & Kamphorst, J. & Sarangi, S., 2013. "Confirming information flows in networks," Working Papers 2013-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- De Jaegher, K. & Kamphorst, J.J.A., 2015. "Minimal two-way flow networks with small decay," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 217-239.
- Cui, Zhiwei & Wang, Shouyang & Zhang, Jin & Zu, Lei, 2013. "Stochastic stability in one-way flow networks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 410-421.
- Philipp Moehlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01387467, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork formation; two-way flow model; decay; non-linear benefits;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2009-12-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2009-12-19 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:0934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .