Report NEP-NET-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Vergara Caffarelli, 2009. "Networks with decreasing returns to linking," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 734, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Veith, Tobias, 2009. "Mobile network interconnection and investments," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-071, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yuki Kumagai, 2009. "Networks and Markets: The dynamic impacts of information, matching and transaction costs on global trade," Discussion Papers 2009-22, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Tim Hellmann, 2009. "Convexity and Complementarity in Network Formation: Implications for the Structure of Pairwise Stable Networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 423, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 7599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- K. de Jaegher & J.J.A. Kamphorst, 2009. "Two-way Flow Networks with Small Decay," Working Papers 09-34, Utrecht School of Economics.