Developed Country Trade Barriers and the Least Developed Countries: The Economic Results of Freeing Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Haveman, Jon & J. Shatz, Howard, 2004. "Developed Country Trade Barriers and the Least Developed Countries: The Current Situation," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 230-270.
- Jon D. Haveman & Usha Nair-Reichert & Jerry G. Thursby, 2003. "How Effective are Trade Barriers? An Empirical Analysis of Trade Reduction, Diversion, and Compression," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 480-485, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Dilip K., 2005. "The Doha Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations and the Developing Economies," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(2).
- Davies, E. & Nilsson, L., 2013. "A comparative analysis of EU and US trade preferences for the LDCs and AGOA beneficiaries," DG TRADE Chief Economist Notes 2013-1, Directorate General for Trade, European Commission.
- Das, Dilip K., 2007. "Special Treatment and Policy Space for the Developing Economies in the Multilateral Trade Regime," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 8(1).
- Claudio Paiva, 2008.
"Assessing protectionism and subsidies in agriculture-a gravity approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 628-640.
- Claudio A Paiva, 2005. "Assessing Protectionism and Subsidies in Agriculture; A Gravity Approach," IMF Working Papers 05/21, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsLeast Developed Countries; Generalized System of Preferences; Doha Round;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2003-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .