Income and Education as the determinants of Anti-Corruption Attitudes: Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anita K Zonebia & Arief Anshory Yusuf & Heriyaldi, 2016. "Income and Education as the determinants of Anti-Corruption Attitudes: Evidence from Indonesia," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201615, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
References listed on IDEAS
- Montinola, Gabriella R. & Jackman, Robert W., 2002. "Sources of Corruption: A Cross-Country Study," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 147-170, January.
- Swamy, Anand & Knack, Stephen & Lee, Young & Azfar, Omar, 2001.
"Gender and corruption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-55, February.
- Anand V. Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Anand Swamy & Stephen Knack & Young Lee & Omar Azfar, 2000. "Gender and Corruption," Center for Development Economics 158, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Truex, Rory, 2011. "Corruption, Attitudes, and Education: Survey Evidence from Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1133-1142, July.
- Dong, Bin & Dulleck, Uwe & Torgler, Benno, 2012.
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 609-627.
- Bin Dong & Uwe Dulleck & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Conditional Corruption," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bin Dong & Uwe Dulleck & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Conditional Corruption," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 241, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Olken, Benjamin A., 2009.
"Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 950-964, August.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2006. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," NBER Working Papers 12428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olken, Benjamin, 2007. "Corruption Perceptions vs. Corruption Reality," CEPR Discussion Papers 6272, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Olken, 2006. "Corruption perceptions vs. corruption reality," Natural Field Experiments 00318, The Field Experiments Website.
- Hauk, Esther & Saez-Marti, Maria, 2002.
"On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 311-335, December.
- Sáez Martí, María & Hauk, Esther, 1998. "On the cultural transmission of corruption," UC3M Working papers. Economics 4143, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hauk, Esther & Sáez-Martí, María, 2001. "On the Cultural Transmission of Corruption," Working Paper Series 564, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Esther Hauk & Maria Sáez, 1999. "On the cultural transmission of corruption," Economics Working Papers 392, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Cultures of Corruption: Evidence From Diplomatic Parking Tickets," NBER Working Papers 12312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ortega, David L. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Delbecq, Benoit A., 2010.
"Primary Determinants And The Spatial Distribution Of Corruption,"
101395, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- David L. Ortega & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Benoit A. Delbecq, 2010. "Primary Determinants And The Spatial Distribution Of Corruption," Working Papers 10-6, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gokcekus, Omer & Knorich, Jan, 2006. "Does quality of openness affect corruption?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 190-196, May.
- I. Chatterjee & R. Ray, 2012.
"Does the evidence on corruption depend on how it is measured? Results from a cross-country study on microdata sets,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(25), pages 3215-3227, September.
- Ishita Chatterjee & Ranjan Ray, 2009. "Does the Evidence on Corruption Depend on how it is measured? Results from a Cross Country Study on Micro Data sets," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2007. "Are corrupt acts contagious?: Evidence from the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 839-850.
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Dollar, David & Fisman, Raymond & Gatti, Roberta, 2001. "Are women really the "fairer" sex? Corruption and women in government," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 423-429, December.
- Guerrero, Manuel Alejandro & Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo, 2008. "On the individual decisions to commit corruption: A methodological complement," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 357-372, February.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2008. "The perception of corruption," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0508, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Paldam, Martin, 2002. "The cross-country pattern of corruption: economics, culture and the seesaw dynamics," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 215-240, June.
- Francken, Nathalie & Minten, Bart & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2005. "Listen To The Radio! Media and Corruption: Evidence from Madagascar," PRG Working Papers 31872, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Vivi Alatas & Lisa Cameron & Ananish Chaudhuri & Nisvan Erkal & Lata Gangadharan, 2006. "Gender and Corruption: Insights from an Experimental Analysis," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 974, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
KeywordsCorruption; Anti-corruption; development; Indonesia;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.