Beyond technological catch‐up : An empirical investigation of further innovative capability accumulation outcomes in latecomer firms with evidence from Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Norlela Ariffin & Paulo Figueiredo, 2004. "Internationalization of innovative capabilities: counter-evidence from the electronics industry in Malaysia and Brazil," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 559-583.
- Amsden, Alice H. & Tschang, F. Ted, 2003. "A new approach to assessing the technological complexity of different categories of R&D (with examples from Singapore)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 553-572, April.
- Norlela Ariffin, 2010. "Internationalisation of technological innovative capabilities: levels, types and speed (learning rates) in the electronics industry in Malaysia," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 347-391.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael, 2007. "Product development in MNC subsidiaries: Local linkages and global interdependencies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 488-512, December.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Martin Bell, 2007. "Rapid Growth with Limited Learning: Industrial Policy and Indonesia's Pulp and Paper Industry," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 149-169.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mingook Lee & Sungjoo Lee, 2016. "Evaluating Internal Technological Capabilities in Energy Companies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Byungjoo Paek & Heesang Lee, 2018. "Strategic entrepreneurship and competitive advantage of established firms: evidence from the digital TV industry," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 883-925, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business Administration; Management of Technological Innovation and R&D; Agricultural R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services; Agricultural Policy; Food Policy;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2013-11-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2013048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.