What do we really know about when technological innovation improves performance (and when it does not)?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adegbesan, Tunji, 2007. "Strategic factor markets: Bargaining, scarcity, and resource complementarity," IESE Research Papers D/666, IESE Business School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- April M. Franco & MB Sarkar & Rajshree Agarwal & Raj Echambadi, 2009. "Swift and Smart: The Moderating Effects of Technological Capabilities on the Market Pioneering-Firm Survival Relationship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1842-1860, November.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological innovation; organizational performance; innovation and innovativeness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-05-04 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2007-05-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-05-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2007-05-04 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2007-05-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2007-05-04 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2007-05-04 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2007-05-04 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2007-05-04 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0668. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .