Report NEP-IPR-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2007. "Science linkages and innovation performance: An analysis on CIS-3 firms in Belgium," IESE Research Papers D/671, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ricart, Joan E. & Adegbesan, Tunji, 2007. "Appropriating value from external technology: Absorptive capacity dimensions and innovation strategy," IESE Research Papers D/669, IESE Business School.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2007. "Are external technology sourcing strategies substitutes or complements? The case of embodied versus disembodied technology acquisition," IESE Research Papers D/672, IESE Business School.
- Adegbesan, Tunji & Ricart, Joan E., 2007. "What do we really know about when technological innovation improves performance (and when it does not)?," IESE Research Papers D/668, IESE Business School.