The Innovativeness of Foreign Firms in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Kuemmerle, 1999. "The Drivers of Foreign Direct Investment into Research and Development: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger & Hans Lööf, 2008.
"The innovative performance of foreign-owned enterprises in small open economies,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 393-406, August.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Ebersberger, Bernd & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "The Innovative Performance of Foreign-owned Enterprises in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 87, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2001.
"How Innovative Are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Mohnen, Pierre & Therrien, Pierre, 2001. "How Innovative are Canadian Firms Compared to Some European Firms? A Comparative Look at Innovation Surveys," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bruce Kogut & Udo Zander, 1993. "Knowledge of the Firm and the Evolutionary Theory of the Multinational Corporation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 625-645, December.
- Kannebley, Sergio Jr. & Porto, Geciane S. & Pazello, Elaine Toldo, 2005. "Characteristics of Brazilian innovative firms: An empirical analysis based on PINTEC--industrial research on technological innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 872-893, August.
- Cantwell, John & Santangelo, Grazia D., 1999. "The frontier of international technology networks: sourcing abroad the most highly tacit capabilities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 101-123, March.
- Hirschey, Robert C & Caves, Richard E, 1981. "Research and Transfer of Technology by Multinational Enterprises," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(2), pages 115-130, May.
- Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2007. "Does Multinationality Affect the Propensity to Innovate? An Analysis of the Third UK Community Innovation Survey," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 99-117.
- Luo, Yadong, 2002. "Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 481-493, June.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Qian , Jinchang, 2006.
"The Role Of Small Firms In China’S Technology Development,"
EIJS Working Paper Series
227, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Lundin, Nannan & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Ping, He & Qian, Jinchang, 2007. "The Role of Small Firms in China's Technology Development," Working Paper Series 695, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Michie, Jonathan, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: A New Taxonomy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 121-140, February.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:250-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaan Masso & Tõnu Roolaht & Urmas Varblane, 2010.
"Foreign Direct Investment And Innovation In Central And Eastern Europe: Evidence From Estonia,"
University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series
67, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinational enterprises; foreign firms; innovation; manufacturing; China;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2008-04-12 (China)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2008019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .