Self-regulation in collaborative environments : the case of the equator principles in banking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob van Tulder & Ans Kolk, 2001. "Multinationality and Corporate Ethics: Codes of Conduct in the Sporting Goods Industry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 267-283, June.
- Arora Seema & Cason Timothy N., 1995. "An Experiment in Voluntary Environmental Regulation: Participation in EPA's 33/50 Program," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 271-286, May.
- Tykvova, Tereza, 2007.
"Who chooses whom? Syndication, skills and reputation,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 5-28.
- Tykvová, Tereza, 2005. "Who Chooses Whom? Syndication, Skills and Reputation," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-74, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maxwell, John W & Lyon, Thomas P & Hackett, Steven C, 2000.
"Self-Regulation and Social Welfare: The Political Economy of Corporate Environmentalism,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 583-617, October.
- John W. Maxwell & Thomas P Lyon & Steven C.. Hackett, 1995. "Self-Regulation and Social Welfare: The Political Economy of Corporate Environmentalism," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 122, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Amir Sufi, 2007. "Information Asymmetry and Financing Arrangements: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(2), pages 629-668, April.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2008.
"Syndicated loans in emerging markets,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 206-219, September.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2007. "Syndicated Loans in Emerging Markets," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Syndicated loans in emerging markets," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14182, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jonathan D. Jones & William W. Lang & Peter J. Nigro, 2005. "Agent Bank Behavior In Bank Loan Syndications," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(3), pages 385-402.
- Stefano Gatti & Stefanie Kleimeier & William Megginson & Alessandro Steffanoni, 2013. "Arranger Certification in Project Finance," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 42(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Champagne, Claudia & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2007. "Are current syndicated loan alliances related to past alliances?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3145-3161, October.
- Grajzl, Peter & Murrell, Peter, 2007.
"Allocating lawmaking powers: Self-regulation vs government regulation,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 520-545, September.
- Peter Grajzl & Peter Murrell, 2005. "Allocating Law-Making Powers: Self-Regulation vs. Government Regulation," Electronic Working Papers 05-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Segerson, Kathleen & Miceli, Thomas J., 1998. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements: Good or Bad News for Environmental Protection?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 109-130, September.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2012.
"Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1-2), pages 113-140, January.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2012. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs : empirical evidence from the french syndicated lending market," Post-Print hal-01289953, HAL.
- Stefanie Kleimeier & William L. Megginson, 2000. "Are Project Finance Loans Different From Other Syndicated Credits?," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 13(1), pages 75-87.
- Radhakrishnan Gopalan & Vikram Nanda & Vijay Yerramilli, 2011. "Does Poor Performance Damage the Reputation of Financial Intermediaries? Evidence from the Loan Syndication Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(6), pages 2083-2120, December.
- Dennis, Steven A. & Mullineaux, Donald J., 2000. "Syndicated Loans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 404-426, October.
- Scholtens, Bert & Dam, Lammertjan, 2007. "Banking on the Equator. Are Banks that Adopted the Equator Principles Different from Non-Adopters?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1307-1328, August.
- Pascal François & Franck Missonier-Piera, 2007. "The Agency Structure of Loan Syndicates," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 227-245, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages; Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation; Networks;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umagsb:2016007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.