Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2012. "Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs : empirical evidence from the french syndicated lending market," Post-Print hal-01289953, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos J.W.B. & Contreras M.G. & Kleimeier S., 2016. "Self-regulation in collaborative environments : the case of the equator principles in banking," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Godlewski, Christophe J., 2014. "Bank loans and borrower value during the global financial crisis: Empirical evidence from France," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 100-130.
- Contreras, Gaby & Bos, Jaap & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2018. "Link About It: Information Asymmetry, Knowledge Pooling and Syndication in Project Finance Lending," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fredj Jawadi & Abdoulkarim Idi Cheffou & Nabila Jawadi & Wael Louhichi, 2016. "On the Reputation of Islamic Banks: a Panel Data Qualitative Econometrics Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 987-998, November.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015.
"Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans,"
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273237, HAL.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273226, HAL.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Bulat SANDITOV, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Caballero, Julian, 2015. "Banking crises and financial integration: Insights from networks science," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 127-146.
- Liqiang Chen, 2014. "CEO Risk-taking Incentives and Bank Loan Syndicate Structure," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1269-1308, November.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Economou, Labriana, 2016. "Coauthorship and subauthorship patterns in financial economics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 12-19.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sarlin, Peter & Rancan, Michela, 2015. "Interconnectedness of the banking sector as a vulnerability to crises," Working Paper Series 1866, European Central Bank.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- repec:kap:compec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9648-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:39:y:2012:i:1-2:p:113-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.