Bank lending networks, experience, reputation, and borrowing costs : empirical evidence from the french syndicated lending market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov & Thierry Burger-Helmchen, 2012. "Bank Lending Networks, Experience, Reputation, and Borrowing Costs: Empirical Evidence from the French Syndicated Lending Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1-2), pages 113-140, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Davide Luzzini & Markus Amann & Federico Caniato & Michael Essig & Stefano Ronchi, 2015. "The path of innovation: purchasing and supplier involvement into new product development," Post-Print hal-01289738, HAL.
- Wagner, Stephan M., 2006. "A firm's responses to deficient suppliers and competitive advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 686-695, June.
- De Toni, Alberto & Nassimbeni, Guido, 2000. "Just-in-time purchasing: an empirical study of operational practices, supplier development and performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 631-651, December.
- Helen Walker & Wendy Phillips, 2009. "Sustainable procurement: emerging issues," International Journal of Procurement Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 41-61.
- Friso Zimmermann & Kai Foerstl, 2014. "A Meta-Analysis of the “Purchasing and Supply Management Practice–Performance Link”," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 50(3), pages 37-54, July.
- Yu, Haisheng & Zeng, Amy Z. & Zhao, Lindu, 2009. "Single or dual sourcing: decision-making in the presence of supply chain disruption risks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 788-800, August.
- Vining, Aidan & Globerman, steven, 1999. "A conceptual framework for understanding the outsourcing decision," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 645-654, December.
- Berger, Paul D. & Gerstenfeld, Arthur & Zeng, Amy Z., 2004. "How many suppliers are best? A decision-analysis approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015.
"Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans,"
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273237, HAL.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Bulat Sanditov, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Post-Print hal-01273226, HAL.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Bulat SANDITOV, 2015. "Financial institution network and the certification value of bank loans," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Liqiang Chen, 2014. "CEO Risk-taking Incentives and Bank Loan Syndicate Structure," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1269-1308, November.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas & Economou, Labriana, 2016. "Coauthorship and subauthorship patterns in financial economics," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 12-19.
- Bos J.W.B. & Contreras M.G. & Kleimeier S., 2016. "Self-regulation in collaborative environments : the case of the equator principles in banking," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Fredj Jawadi & Abdoulkarim Idi Cheffou & Nabila Jawadi & Wael Louhichi, 2016. "On the Reputation of Islamic Banks: a Panel Data Qualitative Econometrics Analysis," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 987-998, November.
- Godlewski, Christophe J., 2014. "Bank loans and borrower value during the global financial crisis: Empirical evidence from France," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 100-130.
- Caballero, Julian, 2015. "Banking crises and financial integration: Insights from networks science," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 127-146.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sarlin, Peter & Rancan, Michela, 2015. "Interconnectedness of the banking sector as a vulnerability to crises," Working Paper Series 1866, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBank lending; Experience; Loan syndication; Reputation; Social network analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01289953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .